Since four is the number of death in Japanese, the Fourth Rec-Me meme has to be Death Note.The Formal Meme
Anyone is welcome to join in, even if you and I don't usually agree on pairings or hang out in the same circles. I'd like that, actually, to get a bit of variety going. Please don't feel shy or unwanted around here. ♥
Please link to the author's work (you don't have to stick to any of the major archives, anywhere is fine), include relevant information if possible (pairing, author, maybe any non-work-safe ratings if you feel up to it), and there is no time limit, this post will stand for as long as LJ is around.
1) Rec up to five of your favorite fics featuring your preferred pairing(s) or threesome(s).
2) Rec up to five of your favorite fics featuring your favorite character(s).
3) Rec up to five of your favorite authors who write your preferred pairing(s) or threesome(s) well.
4) Rec up to five of your favorite authors who write your favorite characters(s) well.
5) Rec up to five authors who you feel deserve more recognition for their fanfic contributions.The informal Meme:
What's your fav fanfic in the fandom? Give me links to a couple, and I'll take a look. And yes, you can definitely pimp yourself.
Fics that I like might later appear as part of the daily recs. View this as a chance to expand your (and my) reading horizons, 'cause I'll try anything once. These rec-me posts will be filed under its fandom, so hopefully it can serve as a resource, especially for smaller, more obscure fandoms.